Friday, April 1, 2011

My Brain is No Longer Wearing A Bra

Themes for this moment, this day, any day, every day... Repeat.

Just an FYI, ketchup and coffee cake are not good together. Stuffed and burger are great together. Stuffed food in general is a good idea, I think. Or maybe I'm joking, not sure. Pizza Hut has a pizza with a crust that is stuffed with a pizza. Meta pizza, think it's called.

Anyway.

Weather talk raining down all around me while I think of guacamole and salsa, non sequiturs and taquitos. Okay, not taquitos, not really.

I turned in the paperwork for a passport today. This probably wouldn't be big news for most, but for me who has had a difficult time with my ever elusive birth certificate, phobias of paperwork and forms, and general avoidance of places that always have long lines, this is a big step. Also, it's been on my yearly goals list for about thirteen years. So, yeah. GOAL, is what I'll say when it finally arrives. I'll probably use it to go to Canada or something. Nothing against Canada, per se, but it is the Faygo cola of countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment