Friday, May 11, 2012

The Lady's Grace and Other Drink Names Consumed

Intervention...my heart beats Pacific. Randomness at late night-ness. This is where I'm at now. Two steps forward several hundred steps back. I'm not surprised at the way it ended up today. I don't have time for intervention. Words coming through while I write words, trying to hold it together, not sure what "it" really is. I thought I was ready to rip it up, sort of did rip it up, now, not so sure. Someone is standing on my chest. Boot chest. I used to live on Northeast Streets... then the west side. I walked down California and Gold the other day, and had to stop and turn around. When the morning sun is missing... etc. It's tough to be so big and feel so small.

1 comment:

  1. California, California, California and Gold.

    ReplyDelete