Monday, March 21, 2011

More Ice, Less Vanilla, Some Lime... Or Another Allusion To Gin and Tonic

Themes for this day:

Something about unimpeded harmony
or something
blunts the edges,
resolves the complication,
harmonizes the light...
Something like that.

Also: Bulk spices. Of them, I can't stop talking about. I have acquired spices I can't pronounce and can't wait to make some India-tastic wonders of edible joy.

Also: Them Ants do not like that we have declared independence and are trying covert operations back into the no-fly zone, or rather, the no-ant zone. This time, however, the Raid brand spray smells like lemon Pledge brand dusting spray. This is good because it no longer smells like a mechanic's garage in here every time I fly a few sorties. This is bad because Pledge stinks.

Anyway. It is true, times are hard for dreamers, but I still will.

Lastly, last.

No comments:

Post a Comment