Friday, May 6, 2011

Mean Jeans On Repeat...or A New Mix Is Brewing

Had my favorite IPA today, tonight, this day, this night. It beats out the Founders IPA just ever so slightly. I still miss Founders, of course, but it's tough to legit miss a building or a company, or a company within a building. So, in that, I actually miss aspects of Founders that have nothing to do with the structure or the business, necessarily-- other than it is a structure that holds/shelters other things that are legit things to miss. Like beers. Like people. Like talks with people over beers on porches. I miss porches in general. Most of my genius moments, the few I have had, have been on the porch. (There's some tense salad for you, "have had have").

Anyway. The theme for today, but not today, more like a theme for the past year or so-- three of my favorite bands have released new albums...the first two just might be my favorite album of said bands... the third I am downloading right now.

Okay. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment